Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Grandparents are important


Grandparents are important because they are always there of you and they love and care for you. They take me places and look after you. You can talk to grandparents about everything. They can tell me stories about your parents and their parents and you can talk to them. They will love you no matter what. Even if you don’t see them that often you can make lots of great memories when you are with them that you will remember for ever. Grandparents can take you places and have lots of fun. Your grandparents are very special. I love seeing my grandparents. 

1 comment:

  1. A nice story Georgia - Yes Grandparens are very special. You are lucky to have such wonderful ones! And they too are lucky to have you! I still have wonderful memories of doing awesome things with my Grandparents when I was young. What is one of your favourite things you like to do with them?

    - Julie Farr

    ReplyDelete