Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Looking behind I saw...


Looking behind I saw a road train carrying w…w…WEREWOLVES! Its raging towards me and queue the werewolves!? Oh come on, I’m even more dangerous then those little brats, I’m a 48 ton Dragon that can shape shift and stop time. Time stop rip! I just skinned those silly over-fluffed idiots I’m off to eat an innocent farmer (it’s also fun destroying their tractors. Tehe! ) BBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!! AAAAAARRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GULP! Om num num num BBBUUURRPPPP!!!!!!!! Numsy tehehe. RRRRRRRROOOOOOAAAAARRRRRR! I’m home at my cave with a huge wolf skin rug (fluffy!) another day awaits tomorrow and more sheep to slaughter (tehehe!) Now go before I eat YOU!!!!

1 comment:

  1. An epic story it's got some good vocabulary in it.

    ReplyDelete