Sunday, August 26, 2012

Stray


I’m all alone in the rain. I’m freezing cold and I have no owner. They all left me at an abandoned house. People were trying to take it down so I had to leave. I tried to find shelter but there was no luck. I’m alone and I have not eaten anything in days. I’m drinking water from puddles and eating out of the garbage bin. I’m howling in the night hoping someone will find me. No one wants me because people only want puppies and I’m an adult dog. Wait, I see people. I’m running as fast as I can, they know that I’m an abandoned so they are letting me stay with them.  


2 comments:

  1. Great Story Aaliyah!
    I like your Tagxedo.
    Lucky that you found a home!
    -Michaela :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aaliyah. I like your story about you as an a banded dog! I'm glad you found the perfect owner! I also love your tagxedo!

    -Anahera

    ReplyDelete