Sunday, August 26, 2012

Stray Dog


I live in the dump all alone in this big cold world. I was abandoned when I was a pup, when my mum got taken away. I have been alone all my life, just eating the scraps from the rubbish, roaming around the streets trying to find some food. I try to find some food.  There is a bin over there, maybe there is some food in it, but there is one problem the road has too much traffic.  I decide to go for it. I dart across the road dodging cars but then suddenly I get hit by a truck. I get up, very afraid. I walk over to the bin and lucky a hamburger is there. I get even more luck, a very nice family takes me in and I am never alone again.   

1 comment:

  1. Lucky dog, a nice home in the end!
    I like how your tagxedo has in big bold letters "Abandoned".
    -Michaela

    ReplyDelete