Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Stray dog


I am searching for food. I find an old abandoned rubbish dump. I search the entire dump and there’s no food at all. I decide to sleep there. I find a nice comfy bed and I go to sleep.  In the morning I wake up and I go for a walk. I walk past houses with dogs asleep by the fire. I carry on walking and out of the alleyway came a dog with no collar. She walks up to me and barks. I keep walking and she barks again. I keep walking and then I cross the road. I hear a car. I freeze and bang, I fall to the ground.  The car carries on and the other dog sprints over to me. I try to get up but my leg is broken. I can hardly see because there is blood in my eyes. I felt something dragging me along. It is the other dog. She drags me all the way to the vet.  The vet lady picks me up and takes me to the back room where she laid me down.  She brought the other dog and laid it down beside me.

1 comment:

  1. Great story Jake, at least it has a happy ending!
    I like your Tagxedo.
    -Michaela

    ReplyDelete