Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Dear Farmer Brown

27-8-12
Dear Farmer Brown

You are already the best farmer in the world. But to keep that spot on the podium you need to class up your act.


I’ve been hearing rumors that your neighbor farmer blue has a dining room in the cow’s barn. Since I care for you so much and I want you to stay the best in the business I think you should put a TV in the milk station. I have many reasons why you should do this but Im only going to share a few. Reason number one is it boring when we have nothing to do when being milked. Reason number two, if we had a TV in the milk station we would be much happier which means better milk and more of it.    


Sincerely


Cows


P.S. We give you four days to complete this task or the cows and I will give you no milk for eight months.





1 comment:

  1. Great Story! Is it Callums?
    I like how you are thinking BIG a television in the milking room!
    -Michaela

    ReplyDelete