Sunday, April 8, 2012

Its time to join the choir!

Its time to join the choir! I cant wait until it starts.  There are heaps of people in the choir. I think there are too many people! We had auditions to join the choir and we went to Silverstream to practice for our singing! I hope I do well?  A few days ago some people in the choir went to Silver stream to do some amazing singing! We sung video killed the radio star and the beetles medley. We stopped for a break at morning tea time and came back to school for lunch! It was so fun but it also took a long time though. I hope we do it next year when I am in choir. I wonder what's next for choir? Last year we had to sing in a theatre on a stage. I was so nervous but this year I feel a lot braver because I have done it before! I cant wait to see whats next!

No comments:

Post a Comment