Friday, March 16, 2012

Dragon Adventure number one...

My dragons name is Floppy. She has a daughter called Floopy Junior. She lives in a cave on a edge of a cliff. She cames to my house everyday to get food for her and her daughter. She is a blue mouse wing dragon. They are ultra rare. You can find them in a special place in New Zealand which is unknown to mankind. When she is not with my she will be looking for gold at the end of a rainbow. Her dream is to be a MILLIONAIRE. She wants to live in a gold castle. When she is not with me she also flies around everywhere just for fun. She like visiting the rainbow volcano in the middle of Mosgiel. I love my dragon. She is the best.

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS Laura, you are the first to post your dragon adventure. It has taken me ages to upload each photo one by one. Sorry if you were waiting to publish. I am delighted with how enthusiastic you are with your learning. Thank you for being such a wonderful role model. This weekend I will upload your glitter artwork so you can each individually reflect on your work in your wiki page also. Have a great weekend.
    Mrs K

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute!
    I love her name "Floppy". :)
    -Michaela

    ReplyDelete