Sunday, March 18, 2012

Dragon Adventure number five...

My Dragon story.....


This is the story of my dragon, a fierce, bold, courageous reptile. His name means Defender of the Black Empire, but I call him Stardust, and this is his story.... Stardust was born on Mt. Kathatis, which is now called Mt. Kilimanjaro. I'm going to take you back to the time dragons roamed free, ruled the earth, the year nobody had discovered dragons. Stardust was only three years old and at that age dragons get quite big. His homeland was invaded by the dragons of death and evil, the fire dragons. They wished to rule the whole earth which they called "Como" meaning land of the fire. Stardust's parents joined the fight of fire and ice dragons, they told Stardust whatever happened that he would be protected then they gave him the talisman which had belonged to his great great great grandfather who had saved the land that they lived on many years ago.The talisman represented protection, courage and strength. Stardust and the other youngsters of the tribe hid in a nearby cave as they watched painfully the dragons of fire kill one by one the ice dragons. They felt the need to give up, that was it, they had been defeated. Some of the younger dragons wanted to go out and look for survivors but they were too frightened. So there in the cave they waited for days, weeks, until they were discovered by the fire dragons and became their servants. To show that the ice dragons were now a member of the fire dragons, one of the fire dragons set fire to a nearby bush and when the fire went out they rubbed the hot ash over the young ice dragons. It was very painful for them. They ice dragons turned black with ash.Stardust often spent nights alone, and days waiting. He believed that someone would help himself, and the others. Soon life became harder, Stardust was now 5 years old and he was soon split up from the other dragons of his kind. That was when the ice dragons became extinct. Soon humans came to earth and most dragons died of old age, all except Stardust, he was very rare now and worth millions! Eleven years later I was on School camp and I wandered off the trail and found myself lost. Night was falling and I was scared, I should of stayed where I was but if i had I wouldn't of discovered Stardust. Anyway, I could see storm clouds approaching and I could feel rain spitting, pittter, patter on my jacket. I ran to the nearest shelter, the cave. I shivered then sat down on a funny shaped rock. Suddenly I heard a sneeze, I grabbed a stick and spun around.  There lying on the ground was a black figure, a DRAGON. I gulped with fear, clutching the stick in my hand, but the creature seemed friendly. It seemed to be smiling at me with the cutest eyes, I finally got the words out of my mouth "bless you" I said, my voice was still shaky. The dragon came closer and I took the slightest step forward, it rested it's head on my shoulder and that was when I decided to call it Stardust. When the rain stopped I flew home on my dragons back, and Stardust still lives in the forest behind my house. The other week he had a "hose shower" and I found that he used to be a green dragon, he still wears the talisman that was given to him by his parents. I am happy because no one knows about him! I know for sure that I told the story correctly because Stardust HIMSELF told me.


3 comments:

  1. Awesome story Michaela

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Dragon sounds like he likes adventures and helping you.

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved your story michaela. It sounds like a real book!

    Anahera

    ReplyDelete