Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Being a presenter - at ted2012

Today we went to TED day and I was a presenter.  It was really fun. I did big huge labs.  I did it with Zara. Doing it was really fun and you got to help and guide your group on the site, it was just like being a teacher. They had net books so everyone had a computer but there was only a fair amount so people got into partners to share the computers. It was a really good thing to do because you got to learn different things like sketch up, dinolites and prezi. I never knew that there was even such thing but now I do so it was a great day, and all of the presenters did really well. I really hope I could do it again and be a presenter and do something different. When I was a presenter I felt really confident in myself and I thought that I did well in helping and explaining what it was and what you could do with the site and just making really creative fun things.  I hope I could attend again.
And a big thank you to Mrs Mac.


No comments:

Post a Comment