Thursday, August 25, 2011

Stars on stage

I was in stars on stage.  I didn’t want to do it at the start but I decided to do it any way and I'm glad I did it once we found out what we were doing. We had to do lots of practices including at lunch time and during school time.   It took so long to get our dance right and the finale dance and getting it in time with the music.  The best one for me was Taieri College.  The worst thing about doing stars on stage was the heat.  I really enjoyed it and I would like to do it again if I get too.   I was in the card army.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Lewis,
    Thank you for a great blog post on Stars on Stage. I am so glad that you stayed in it and had such a wonderful experience. I LOVED the performance.
    Mrs K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lewis I thought you were one of the best at the dance we did.We could not do it with out you.
    By Alex.

    ReplyDelete