Thursday, August 25, 2011

Stars on stage


Stars on Stage was an awesome experience to have to do and I liked doing Stars on Stage because of the practices and the costumes and the story. I reckon it was real awesome to be in it and my favorite character out of our story was the caterpillar because he looked awesome and he had awesome face paint too. The bit we had to do was hard and easy at the same time but I’m glad I got to do Stars on Stage for my first time in my life. I did it because someone said it was fun to do. I really want to do it again because it was fun to do and it was fun to have a costume on. On the night I was real nervous to do it but I got the feeling away from me before we got on. The best school was probably Taieri College I reckon.  Their story was awesome to watch.

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    I thought our performance was so AWESOME. I really enjoyed it.I hope it will be on next year. Miss Cooper did a really good job on the costumes and props.

    Laura

    ReplyDelete