Thursday, August 25, 2011

Props for stars on stage.


For stars on stage I did the props with Lewis M and Max. First I did a tea pot. We made it with an origami water balloon. Next I made the tea pot lid. Then I put the handle and spout on. After that we made a hedge, with paint a blanket and newspaper. We scrunched up a piece of paper with paint and smashed it on the blanket. Then I did the last tea pot. That was the hardest because the bits wouldn’t go on. Then we had to paint the tea pots blue and red. I enjoyed making the tea pots.

BY JACK

NICE WORK MISS COOPER:-]   

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jack,
    looks like you and Lewis had alot of fun making the props! you both made it look really cool thank you very much. I really enjoyed doing stars on stage.

    Jaylah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jack,

    Nice work on the tea pot it lookes awesome. It must of taken you ages to finish. It really stands out with the colour.

    Jorja

    ReplyDelete