Thursday, May 12, 2011

Josh's article...

Harry Potter at cinemas for the 7th time

By Josh Hyde



People are racing in to see the new Harry Potter movie. It opened October and its been a big rush to see it. Josh Hyde aged 10 had this to say “It is the best movie ever. Some people found it scary but I found it hilarious and interesting.” After these comments the people who were listening rushed in to see it. When people came out they talked to us. “We heard gasping popcorn falling people laughing. We absolutely loved it.” they said. John Hyde (45) had this to say “I laughed I gasped it was very good. Next we interviewed people about their favourite part. “I liked the fight at the Malfoys.” Stated Josh Hyde”. “I liked the part when they destroyed the Horcrux.” Says John Hyde. We recommend you see this movie at Hoyts or Rialto.

No comments:

Post a Comment