Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Harry's Hockey Trials

This weekend and the next I have my Otago hockey trials. They are for Hatch Cup. If I make the team I will be able to go to Albany Auckland for five days to play in a tournament. If I make the development team and I will be able to go to Ashburton and play in a tournament. I am quite confident because I made the year five and six team two years in a row. I really like hockey because it keeps me fit and my dad played it when he was a kid. I get to play with my best friends. I also play Taieri Junior Hockey for my school. I hope I get in the team and if I don’t I will get to trial for the year six team. I hope I get in either.

By Harrison

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the trials Harry. I will look out for an update of your progress on the blog.
    Mrs K

    ReplyDelete